Today, eProcessing Network offers a variety of Mobile Processing Solutions:
- eProcessing Network offers Mobile Processing Solutions for a Merchant-owned iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Phone/Tablet and Blackberry.
- Merchants simply install the ePNMobile App on to their device from the Apple AppStore or Android Market. For Blackberry users, Merchants can easily login to the ePN Merchant Support Center to download the App.
- ePN offers centralized control and secure transaction reporting for mobile devices via the secured ePN reporting site.
- In addition, we offer Mobile processing solutions for dedicated wireless POS terminals.
- Signature capture / email receipts capability for (iPhone/Android).
- Bluetooth card reader/printer for receipts (Android/Blackberry).
- Cost Savings — Multiple card swipe processing options — Merchants can use the ePNMobile Pro encrypted audio-jack card reader or Magtek’s encrypted bluetooth or clip-on card readers to qualify for swiped rates.
- Enhanced Security — Mobile transactions are never stored on the merchant’s phone — only at the ePN Secure Payment Gateway!
- Versatility — Merchants can process payments securely away from their store front or office. Great for trade shows, in-home sales, festivals, craft fairs, taxis, flea markets, limo services, plumbers, hair stylists, electricians, nail salons, locksmiths, CPAs, dog groomers, coffee kiosks, etc.
- Ease-of-Use — Merchants can manage enable/disable functions by device from one centralized location within the ePN Merchant Support Center.
- Flexibility — When using the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, merchants can simplify their business by choosing any combination of products, services and solutions all managed through a single merchant account.
- Compatibility — ePNMobile Pro has many configurable options that include downloading transactions into QuickBooks, tracking of invoice/order ID number, tip entry, and signature capture.